Consumers traveling for enjoyment or business have come to expect features within their room or suite that contribute to their overall sense of well being. Our list:
- Full spectrum or blue-shaded light depending on the guest’s state. Lighting for jet lag, concentration or meditation or lighting to induce sleep is standard fare.
- LED Dawn simulator to awaken the guest with the effects of daybreak. Add mood enhancing white noise to allow the guest to awake in their best state of mind.
- Photo-catalytic coating on surfaces that might harbor bacteria. Double duty by the housekeeping staff to keep surfaces both hypoallergenic and considerably cleaner than hotel space has been in the past.
- Cedar skirting boards to keep enclosed spaces fresh and dry.
- Electromagnetic diffusers and shields to keep electromagnetic fields at bay.
- Green cleaning products and hypoallergenic fabrics to accommodate sensitive skin types.
- Aromatherapy mood dial in to the moisture/air control balance of the guest’s space both in the suite and outside the guest’s quarters.
- Essential oil and herbal infused shower heads. It’s not just vitamin C anymore, there are a multitude of choices within the shower.
- Subliminal sound coding to treat the psyche to empowering or positive messages while the guest enjoys well deserved slumber.