Men are globally spending more and more on nip and tuck procedures and injectibles as evidenced in this recent data:
- In the U.S. men now represent roughly one in 10 cosmetic procedure patients. The number of American men getting BOTOX® has surged 258 percent in the last decade.6
- In Germany, the number of men opting for cosmetic surgery has more than doubled in the last five years. 7
- Nearly one half (47 percent) of all people having cosmetic surgery in the United Arab Emirates are men, with body contouring/liposuction and face/neck lifts most popular.8
- Korea is undergoing a plastic surgery craze, and men are right in the thick of it—leading to more men-only clinics and more existing clinics launching dedicated centers for men.
1. Euromonitor data, 2012. 2. PWC data, 2012. 3. Cited in The China Times, 2012. 4. Mintel research, 2011. 5. Euromonitor data, 2012. *Source material, SpaFinder Wellness 2013 Trend Report. 6. American Society of Plastic Surgeons data, 2012. 7. German Association for Aesthetic Surgery data, 2012. 8. Emirates Medical Association data, 2012.